By signing up to any services offered by AugmentBLU, you are agreeing to be bound by
the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to
the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
AugmentBLU reviews terms and conditions from time to time to suit changes in legislation, conditions
imposed by 3rd party services
or changes in market conditions. We will notify you 60 days prior to any changes that might be made or
as soon as we are made
aware of changes that might affect a service that is out of our control. I.E – changes in the law that
don’t take effect for 12 months.
SECTION 1 - Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other
information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. AugmentBLU cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use any AugmentBLU service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the
use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright
laws) as well as the laws of the United Kingdom.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded a
service AugmentBLU provide.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of AugmentBLU
will result in an immediate termination of your services.
In Summary Means
Don't use any AugmentBLU service for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with
any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
SECTION 2 - General Conditions
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any AugmentBLU
Service, use of any Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or
domain names that use AugmentBLU or AugmentBLU trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at AugmentBLU dot co dot uk.
In Summary Means
All AugmentBLU services belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip-it-off or attempt to steal our
SECTION 3 - AugmentBLU Rights
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine
in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic,
obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AugmentBLU
customer, AugmentBLU employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- AugmentBLU does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any
Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity
in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that AugmentBLU employees and
contractors may also be AugmentBLU customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although
they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
In Summary Means
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
SECTION 4 - Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that AugmentBLU shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or
inability to use the service.
- In no event shall AugmentBLU or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental
or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this
agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as
applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, AugmentBLU partners, officers, directors, agents,
and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer fees, made by any
third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates
by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as
available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- AugmentBLU does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free; however we do
everything in our power to ensure
a perfect and reliable service.
- AugmentBLU does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will
be accurate or reliable.
- AugmentBLU does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other
material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any
errors in the Service will be corrected.
In Summary Means
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third
party, especially if you get sued.
Service is "as is" so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
Terms and Conditions were last updated on 18 February 2015.